• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Back up character

I wanted to create a back up character for the campaign I am currently in and was thinking a Rogue/Warlock.
Right now I play a 2-Rogue/5-Bard and i'm about to go 4 levels in warlock and then go mindbender after that.
As you can see the current character I have doesn't contribute to much during combat. He sings and uses his +20 Use Magic Device to help with what he can.
I thought that I could make the new back up character a Rogue/Warlock and make it a more combative character. Possibly getting the darkness incantation and the Devil's Sight incantation. Follow that up with Point Blank Shot and Precise Shot so he could create some wreckage on the battlefield.
I do need to have some type of Rogue though because the party is lacking that niche.
Let me know if you think this sounds good or if you play or have seen something cooler and nastier. Creativity is always a plus.
Happy Holidays

Remove ads