• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Baltimore, MD / HoCo] group seeking players

Frankie1969

Adventurer
We recently lost multiple members to new baby, grad school, et al, and need to rebuild the ranks before starting our next quest. Usually play on weekday evenings. Open to humanoids of all game preferences.

Update: all set for now, met more players on penandpapergames.com

Last edited:

Frankie1969

Adventurer
Hilde, afraid you're hundreds of miles away.

But for the record, my group has played a cornucopia of systems: 3e 4e 5e, Fate, SR, etc.

Last edited:

Hilde Schbeiker

First Post
I was only asking what system... And at any rate, I'm an online-only. I play through Skype video chat. Mostly because I pretty much live in the middle of nowhere... So there's no chance of me finding a face-to-face game on this site. I do have one that's about to start in my town- thanks to my begging and pleading with friends- but that's not the point.

However, If you play 3.5 sometimes, and don't mind having a player with a computer screen for a body, then this conversation has meaning. And if not, Why not simply enjoy the experience of meeting someone new? ^^

-Hilde

Remove ads