• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OSR Baptism of Fire RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Dude

Explorer
I never said you lied. I said people should go to the source. If they follow the links they will see Pundit's statements regarding the claims as well as the original blog posts and can make up their own minds. My point is people shouldn't rely on summaries and hearsay but see statements in their full context and also see what the person's present explanation is.

We have a very different memory of your behavior. It seems like you have made it a personal mission to destroy people. And for some reason, you are very selective in which Pundit associates you go after. Pretty sure I know why too

Also you are not simply making clear who you personally don't support. You actively try to cancel designers you don't like or have a personal beef with
If you have something to say, by all means come out and say it.

And, telling the honest, unvarnished truth about someone's behavior isn't "trying to destroy," it's holding accountable.

Some Dude

Explorer
Then let this be my formal request to you, here and across platforms, and across all your many handles, to please leave me alone. I don't think you understand how your online behavior comes across
I interacted with you a couple of times on Twitter. Years ago. I think you're making it seem worse than it is. I also haven't had a Twitter account (and I only had the one) since the nazis were allowed back on. And that's been a while.

Last edited:

I think you're making it seem worse than it is. I also haven't had a Twitter account (and I only had the one) since the nazis wee allowed back on. And that's been a while.

I almost committed suicide after what happened on twitter and a big part of it was my interaction with you

Some Dude

Explorer
I almost committed suicide after what happened on twitter and a big part of it was my interaction with you
As someone who has been an involuntary guest in a mental health facility after a suicide attempt, I'm deeply sorry that happened to you. I hope you've gotten the help that you need. I mean that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads