• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Barbarian Class in this month's Dragon !

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
It is seeing things like this that make me really regret the move away from printed issues of the dragon. It was such a great selling point pre- and post- launch of 3e, and this would have been fantastic pre and post 4e as an actual magazine (done to magazine schedules and so forth).

Ah well

Khime

Explorer
It is seeing things like this that make me really regret the move away from printed issues of the dragon. It was such a great selling point pre- and post- launch of 3e, and this would have been fantastic pre and post 4e as an actual magazine (done to magazine schedules and so forth).

Ah well
Each issue of Dragon and Dungeon has been completed and compiled into a 'release' PDF on a monthly basis so far. It's being done to a magazine schedule with the added bonus of being able to preview the articles throughout the month leading up to "publication." So I'm not sure what the loss is compared to the dead tree format.

MkaY

First Post
I'll just hope they'll add multiclass feats for barbarian as well. In our group we happen to have a fighter who has been thinking multiclassing to barbarian (fan-made version) so THAT would be nice if they remember to add it.

eamon

Explorer
I just like the physical media.
Especially since they don't actually make use of any advantage of digital distribution. They don't update the individual articles when the final version is relased. There's no quick'n' easy html version - articles are released either only in PDF or only in html. There's no real indexing or cross-linking going on. It's a pretty bare distribution.

Remove ads