• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Barbed Devil from savage species PC?

Wee Jas

First Post
I might be a devil... whahaha. The Barbed Devil in savage species is wicked cool.

Ok.. Ive seen a lot of diferent art on these guys. In SS it says they could be disguised as a human, half-orc or Tiefling.. Do you think a barbed devil could wear armor and clothes?

Although I start Lawful Evil I want to gradually shift my alignment towards neutral the longer I spend on arkyst. The devil is only evil because that is all he has ever known (ala Seps story!) .. He is going to fear going back to Hell (IE. When he is killed). If the campaign lasts long enough and I die (If I was a good partymember) it might be a fun adventure to rescue me from hell and defeat my very dissapointed master.

My compulsion/personality flaw will be that I often enter into pacts.

Why: I was summoned to Arkyst by a wizard and artist. He wanted a subject for his next great painting. I entered in a pact with the mage to stay until he finished the portrait. Suddenly a throng of townspeople burst into his room in the castle and killed him for practicing the dark arts. Since he could never finish the art peice I was trapped in Arkyst. A sorcerer among them had prepared a magical cage and forced me into it. To kill me they would need to break the enchantments that held me in the prison. None wanted to risk their lives to do such a foolish things so insted they thought to send me away to Outcast island (A prison island where the campign will take place) where I would be unleashed as yet another punishment to the criminals there.
-------------------------------------------

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads