• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bard Strength of Valor feat question

mysticknight232

First Post
I don't have the full definition in front of me, but if I recall, whenever you bloody or kill an enemy, Strength of Valor grants you +2 dmg to your next dmg roll.

My question is simply, does this mean if you use a burst or blast power that you will deal +2 dmg to each target you hit or will that bonus only be applied to a single target you hit? This came up a lot yesterday for myself and my group as I'm playing a Monk and use Five Storms a lot. I was graining the +2 dmg bonus sometimes every round. The group and myself argued that it says the bonus is applied on your next dmg roll and since you only roll dmg once for a burst or blast power, then the +2 bonus would be applied to each mob you hit with that single attack power. Is this correct?

Thanks and happy hunting!

Mengu

First Post
Correct. It's the next damage roll, so if the next damage roll is for a burst or blast, it's applied to all enemies who are hit with that power.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads