• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Barnes & Noble Shipping Update

Cadilon

First Post
I took advantage of a great deal and coupon from Barnes and Noble for the gift set. Got 20% off plus free 3-day expedited shipping. Estimated ship date was initially 6/6.

Received my email that it shipped from NV last night (6/4). Estimated UPS delivery was 6/9. Been watching it route through CA and now its in KY already. Based on past experience, I see no reason why I shouldn't have it tomorrow here in IN.

Let the games begin!!

JDragon

Explorer
Well since I no longer have FLGS, just a LGS I opted to use my discount at B&N to order the 4E PHB.

I got my shipment notification on the 4th yesterday afternoon and just checked my status after seeing this thread.

It looks like its scheduled for delivery today.

Guess thats a benefit of living only 2 hours from the warehouse, stuff gets here faster. :)

Of course all I'm doing with it is taking back to B&N to get my money back.

I've seen the books and have determined 4e is not a game I'm interested in playing, so no need to spend the money. Need it for gas anyways. :D

JD

Michael Dean

Explorer
I'm in exactly the same position, only I'm in Lansing, Michigan. Just before I left work at five my books were leaving Louisville after starting off in California this morning. I hope it gets to Detroit tonight and Lansing later in the day tomorrow and maybe I'll get a late Friday afternoon or Saturday am delivery. WEEEEE!!!!!

OchreJelly

First Post
Aw man, I always love seeing that tracking number saying leaving Allen Park. I live near Ann Arbor. Unfortunately mine still says "shipping soon"

Cadilon

First Post
No joy. UPS was just here and no books. I guess they didn't reach Indy in time to make the truck here. Guess I have to wait until Monday after all. UPS and their damn correct estimates!

Oh well. Thats the way it goes. Have fun this weekend!

Remove ads