• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Barrowmaze Complete on Indiegogo

Lauguz

Explorer
Publisher
I'm a backer of both Barrowmaze I & II, and I came back to back Barrowmaze Complete on Indiegogo. Check out the campaign page which is worth checking out just for the video:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/barrowmaze-complete-official-miniatures-by-otherworld/x/647229

Barrowmaze is a well designed, well presented megadungeon. Even if you don't want to run it "out of the box" you should be able to find some cool content to steal for your own game. Here are some of the design elements BM includes:

- Multiple entrances
- Areas that are harder and easier (this is being dialed up in Barrowmaze Complete)
- Areas with distinct flavor
- Secret areas
- Overall super villian, but not in charge of everything in Barrowmaze
- Internally cohesive narrative (e.g. it makes sense)

What the current version doesnt have that all megadungeons need is a nearby town, and Barrowmaze Complete is filling that gap. I highly recommend this for any GMs looking for an awesome location-based product for a fantasy game.

-NB

Remove ads