• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Basic Character Sheets

burntgerbil

Explorer
Hi all -

We are hosting a party for quite a few adults and wives of the players in our regular group - we thought it would be fun to play D&D as a one-off for a day. Not many have direct D&D experience, but they are all familiar with common elements of the game (HP, Ability scores, combat, etc)

The standard 4e sheet we feel, is far too busy for people who are learning the basics of the game - There seems to be quite a few eager to try it out.

I developed a fillable-form pdf of a simplified Character Sheet - Ideally, our friends would select one of our pregens or we would work with them to generate the character before the game - they just write the character's name alignment and convey any backstory they want to.

I am looking for feedback and to share this with anyone here who may want them. They took me a little bit to do, and I figure they are worth sharing if anyone wants them.

Attachments

• Fillable Character Form.pdf
    621.2 KB · Views: 177

Remove ads