D&D 5E Basic rules paperback tweeted by Morrus

Dausuul

Legend
(a) If my thought experiment is valid, it's legal to do it with this pdf, too.
The PDF is a pattern of magnetic dots on your hard disk. How do you plan to transfer it to the buyer without making a copy? If you e-mail it, the attachment in the e-mail is a copy; the original is still on your hard disk.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
The PDF is a pattern of magnetic dots on your hard disk. How do you plan to transfer it to the buyer without making a copy? If you e-mail it, the attachment in the e-mail is a copy; the original is still on your hard disk.

I mean, if it comes to that, the original is not on your hard disk - what you have is a copy of what WotC made, not the original.

The idea of "copies" gets all pear-shaped when you talk about the internet.

I mean, if it comes to that, the original is not on your hard disk - what you have is a copy of what WotC made, not the original.

The idea of "copies" gets all pear-shaped when you talk about the internet.
Assuming they published the original, and the one hosted on their site isn't a copy that was sent around the office. ;)

That said, this thread makes me sad. I was hoping for official Print on Demand news, not some necromancy.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Bit weird my name is in the thread title. To clarify, I didn't post this book on Lulu, I just saw it and mentioned it.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
did anyone get this? How was it?
I don't know, if I was to print something, I'd rather print from the srd which is more complete. Of course this is all moot because I have the core books and I see no need to print this stuff.

Remove ads