• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bastion Press Blow-Out Sale Extended Until January 31st!

Due to the overwhelming response and in order to let gamers who may have been away for the holidays and unable to take advantage of our holiday blow-out sale, Bastion Press has decided to extend the sale for another seven days. This means that all existing sale prices at our online store will be good until 12:00 noon (pacific time) on January 31st.

Now is the time to stock up on those Bastion Press book you may have just been thinking about. All Bastion books are on sale at only $5.00 each with the exceptions of Oathbound: Domains of the Forge being $10.00 and with Arms & Armor v3.5, its companion e-Tools datasets, and the novel Forged remaining at their regular prices.

Here's a short list of some of this community's favorite Bastion products on sale: Torn Asunder: Critical Hits (Winner of last year's Silver ENnie Award for Best d20 Rules Supplement), Airships, Spells & Magic, Alchemy & Herbalists, Faeries, and of course, our line of Oathbound supplements.

Don't delay any longer. Go to http://www.bastionpress.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc? and order today!

Last edited:

JoeBlank

Explorer
Don't miss this deal. Buy in bulk, the shipping can double the price of a book or two but after that it becomes a steal.

In the same breath, I curse you for extending the temptation. I picked up Airships, Faeries, Into the Black, Into the Blue, Into the Green, Oathbound, Plains of Penance, Wrack & Ruin, and Spells & Magic, but now I may have to go back for more.

Howcum Mysteries of Arena is not available thru the sale? I would probably go ahead and grab it and Arena plus a couple others, based on the quality of the books I grabbed before.

Smart move, Bastion, you made yourself a convert, and I will likely be running and Oathbound campaign soon.

Ghostwind

First Post
Mysteries of Arena sold out shortly after Gen Con and will not have a second printing. Bastion will be releasing it as a pdf in the future, however. If the demand is great enough, a print-on-demand release might happen. Your best bet is to check your local gaming store or Amazon.com for a copy.

Last edited:

JoeBlank

Explorer
Thanks, Steve. I have a Borders gift certificate I can use online, and Borders is Amazon online. They show copies available, so I am ordering it right away. Don't want to miss out.

drnuncheon

Explorer
I just want to say that I got to use Torn Asunder last night for the first time (in conjunction with the Grim Tales version of action points.)

The dwarven barbarian proved that you can indeed throw a dwarven waraxe, you just can't hit anything with it (natural 1, critical failure) and the elven wizard pierced a thug's leg with an arrow on a critical. It would have given him a -2 to AC and a host of skill penalties...if the triple damage hadn't killed him.

J

Ghostwind

First Post
By the way, for those who have been curious, the sale has been a phenomenal hit. We've had tons of orders. Keep them coming!

Everyone please notice the change in the date that the sale ends. We are gettting so many orders that we are running it until the end of the month now... Thank you all for your orders!!! :)

Remove ads