Battle of the Bards - the FINALl!

Vote for the winner of BATTLE OF THE BARDS!

• I PUT MY LOW STAT by Mary Crowell

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • DUNGEON HUSTLE by Mississippi Bones

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • CLICHE RPG SONG by A.J.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • LEVEL ONE by W. Scott Snyder

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Poll closed .

Mary_Crowell

First Post
Seems to me traffic has been slower on general. Or maybe it's the Christmas holidays closing in fast.

They are closing in quickly! I know I haven't gotten to look at the board as much as I would like. I've been trying to get music transcription work done, and presents wrapped and distributed, and that sort of thing. I did run a game and exchange gifts tonight. One of the gamer gifts was chocolate dice. They look really cool but taste rather vile. (Our assassin began threatening the chocolate 20-sider with being eaten if it didn't behave. It confirmed two crits for him!)

That rambled waaay off topic. *grins* Back to the subject: I like that registration requirement keeps both the hacking and vote padding to a minimum. That said, it seems that posting in this thread slowed waaaay down. Maybe it's because everyone that wanted to already listened to the current batch of songs in the earlier heats. I hope we can do it again next year. I've read posts by several that want to be a part of the next Bards competition. This has been fun, and I'm really glad I was introduced to this discussion board. :)

Mary_Crowell

First Post
I think next time I would give out dice chocolate AND Godiva chocolate, so that one could appreciate the joy of threatening one's dice and actually eating a decent truffle. Sean eventually consumed the chocolate twenty-sider after it failed him a couple of times at last night's game. As I understand it, the twenty-sider didn't taste that great, but the experience was deeply deeply satisfying. (Not to mention considerably safer than eating a poorly-performing plastic die.)

At that rather reminds me of the Battle of the Bards thread which is what this actually is supposed to be. *grins* (I can't seem to stay on topic today.)

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Congrats to the winner!

Yes this was lots of fun to listen to. Sorry for not commenting earlier, holidays (especially holiday gaming) kept me busy offline.

Remove ads