• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BattleHex: Modular Hexagon-Based Terrain System

SethRob

First Post
Hey everyone,

My name is Seth Robinson, and my brother and I just created a modular terrain system. The project developed out of our desire to get some good looking modular terrain on the table in a cost-effective way. We aimed at making applicable to many different games and genres. Honestly though, it fits RPG's probably as well as any. You'll be able to create an infinite (almost!) number of boards and maps to play on. We even had the idea that the hexagons could be laid down in a discovery-type mechanic and the players adventured. In any case, our project is Kickstarter now. It is called BattleHex and can be found here: http://bit.ly/bhexks.

Please let me know if you have any questions, we are already over 40% funded and have some fantastic stretch goals on the way. Look forward to hearing what everything think, and we would be honored to have you as part of our Kickstarter community.

Seth Robinson
www.BattleHexSystem.com

Photo7.jpg

Remove ads