• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battletech - Blood of Kerensky

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Darimaus said:
The only problem there is that Natasha Kerensky was in fact the only True Born out of all the Dragoons, and was even a Clan Khan. She isn't like the other Dragoons.
Oh I thought Jaime Wolf was the only TrueBorn out of the bunch. In that case, can she be a decendent from Wolf?

-Blood

Jemal

Adventurer
Jemal's eyes flash a dangerous redness as he steps up to her "If I recall, you barely finished your first opponent. Most of us were still standing when our opponents hit the floor. You did not win, you tied. Were it not for the fact that even a dog like you has her uses on the battlefield, I would destroy you right here."

Arkhandus

First Post
Darimaus said:
Johan's Difficulty: You Ran (+2), Gunnery (+3), Range (+2), 1 Light Forest Hex (+1)
x2 ER Large = 8
x2 Gauss Rifles = 8
Attacks:

Question: So my own Targeting Computer did not reduce the difficulty to 7 (which would have made one gauss rifle hit)?

Darimaus

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
Oh I thought Jaime Wolf was the only TrueBorn out of the bunch. In that case, can she be a decendent from Wolf?

-Blood

Theres a reason why her last name is in fact Kerensky :p . You can be descendant from Jamie Wolf, thats fine.

Arkhandus

First Post
Seeing that his quarry has emerged from the woods, Johan throttles down for a moment, deciding to just fire all weapons again from his current position. He will get closer if he cannot make a significant impact from his current position.

(Another question....If I use my targeting computer to aim specifically for the Warhawk's center torso, will the computer's -1 to target difficulty apply still or no? If it does, then Johan will attempt to target the center torso with all four weapons this round. If it does not, then Johan will just fire all four normally for now.)

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Rylee Wolf

Most?” She says in a icy calm tone. Even as the TrueBorn approaches her attention does not waiver from the battle field below. “Careful there TrueBorn, you just made a Freeborn an equal among you and your peers. I do not think they would appreciate that.” She says in the same tone only this time a small smirk has crawled out onto her face.

OOC: Cool! That could explain how she got accepted into Wolf's Academy (Pilot School?). I am a bit sketchy with the time so would make Jaime Wolf be her father or grandfather?

Last edited:

Darimaus

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
Most?” She says in a icy calm tone. Even as the TrueBorn approaches her attention does not waiver from the battle field below. “Careful there TrueBorn, you just made a Freeborn an equal among you and your peers. I do not think they would appreciate that.” She says in the same tone only this time a small smirk has crawled out onto her face.

OOC: Cool! That could explain how she got accepted into Wolf's Academy (Pilot School?). I am a bit sketchy with the time so would make Jaime Wolf be her father or grandfather?

Prlly Grandfather, though you need to remeber, Calnners don't get last names until they earn them. Technically every Clan Wolfsman innately has the name of Wolf (which is why Jamie Wolf has it)

Darimaus

First Post
Sorry about the wait guys, harsh week at work.

Fenris2: I'm not quite sure where you went, but I'm pulling your trial now and making you a warrior. If you post before I finish Ark's section, I may restart you, but I need to wrap things up so everyone can play again.

Darimaus

First Post
Johan's Difficulty: He walked 3 (+1), Range (+2), Gunnery (+3), Targetting Computer (-1), Targetting (+4)

x2 ER Large Lasers = 9
x2 Gauss Rifles = 9

Attacks:
Crit Threat:
Crit Location:

Johan hits the Warhawk twice, causing considerable damage to the center torso.

Warhawk's Difficulty: He Walked (+1), Range (+2), Gunnery (+3), Targetting Computer (-1)

x3 ER PPC: 5

Attacks:
Hit Locations:
Crit Threat:
Crit Hit Locations:
Falling Damage Hit Location

Center Torso: 15 Damage, 22 Crits remaining
Left Leg: 15 damage, 8 Armor Remaining
Left Arm: 15 Damage, 6 Armor Remaining
Right Torso: 10 falling Damage, 15 Armor Remaining

Johan's heat is now up by 1

The Warhawk slams its PPCs to Johan in retaliation. A critical hit to the center torso damages his engine (5 more heat per round) and eradicated his Gyro, sending his mech to the ground, and leaving him unable to stand up again.

Despite being felled, Johan can still shoot, so he can still fight. There won't be a movement round for him anymore though (I'll assume he auto faces)

The Warhawk moves forward 3 hexes to 35,30.

OOC: Arkhandus: All I need from you is whether you use targetting computer, don't use targetting computer, or eject from your mech to avoid any unfortunate or fatal results.

Remove ads