Battletech

Grimhelm

First Post
Found a place that sells Battletech. I use to have everything for this game, but during the years, I got rid of most of it. Now, it seems that Mark may be interested, so, I may be picking up the base game and a few expansions.

Catalyst Game Lab's Official Classic Battletech Website

Is this a mini game? If so, Yes! I am definitely interested. I still want to get some rules for a mini based war game. Battletech sounds like a great place to start. Vince might even be interested, based on his love of tactics too...

Fyrestryke

Explorer
I've got a couple of Battletech minis from a starter set I bought at the Cave on sale...somewhere. =) I'll try and find them. ;) OH! I actually know where they are. I'll get 'em. ;)

Odovacar's Ghost

First Post
Yes, it is a mini game. With facing rules, and terrain rules, and elevation rules, and LoS rules. Oh, I'm going to have to order soon. I love this game.

Odovacar's Ghost

First Post
Ordered the basic set just now, and one expansion book. If we like the basic game, the advanced rules, make it so much better. With the ability to make one's own mech. And this game, I do believe, I still remember most of the rules.

BobProbst

First Post
I played this a couple years back at Gencon. Quite simple game really. We can start with the pre built mech and work up to building our own. There's continuing campaign rules that allow you to keep a pilot and mech. You can salvage your kills and use them to repair and upgrade your own mech.

Fun game.

fred_jaboobi

First Post
best place to get it

Looking around, it seems like amazon is the best place to get the starter. It is around 26 or 27 bucks and qualifies for free shipping.

Odovacar's Ghost

First Post
Well, I bought more then just the basic set. Map expansion, and a few other items.

Also, here is a mech creator and it also has some prebuilt mechs from most of the expansions. It also prints out the mech sheets. Doesn't work in windows 7 RC (7100). :(

P.R.I.

The drawing board, is what it is called.

Later on, I'll see about figuring out why it isn't working properly.

Remove ads