• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Be super!

bobbyblues

First Post
Hey guys and gals I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who would be interested in running a Mutants and Masterminds game. I played it one time some months back and loved the system. Now I'm itching for another game and would love if others were interested too. Anyone who would be willing to host please leave a reply or send me a pm. Thanks for reading and I hope for some responses!

Last edited:

bobbyblues

First Post
WIll you ignore your call?

You walk down the dirty street towards your home, you've been working late again for your lazy boss. You hear the scream of a young lady come from nearby. It has become commonplace in this city that once was beautiful and full of hope. Once there were heroes, they stood up to injustice and fought it tooth and nail. Those days, however, are long gone... You stop and look down at the ground and tell yourself she will be okay, the cops or someone will come in time, but you know the cops in this city have become as corrupt and dirty as the criminals they once pursued. You turn towards the alleyway where the scream came from.

Ignore the cry for help and keep walking or will you take a stand against injustice and fight for something!
Its time to answer the call , what will you do?

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
If you want to do a play by post M&M game check over in the Talking the Talk forum. Games tend to start every so often. I know that I might end up converting one game I'm currently running to an m&M game :)

Remove ads