D&D 5E Beast Cards For Druids

flwad

Explorer
I have just uploaded Beast Cards For Druids to the downloads area.

First, the necessary acknowledgement to damattage's NPC/Monster Cards @ http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?do=download&downloadid=1100 These are based on this format. These are 2.5 wide by 3.5 tall. Second, this is a work in progress, and I would appreciate any feedback about any inaccuracies or suggestions. I plan on finishing the beasts for Wildshape and Conjure Animals, then working on the Fey and Elementals.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

was

Adventurer
Looks, helpful. The only thing that I'd recommend is maybe formatting them so that you could print them out and put them on 3"x5" cards.

Ricochet

Explorer
Looks, helpful. The only thing that I'd recommend is maybe formatting them so that you could print them out and put them on 3"x5" cards.

If you do this, please make an A4 size for the image too for us Europeans who don't use US paper standards. :)

EDIT: Seems it works perfectly on A4 size as it is! So nevermind! :)

flwad

Explorer
ParagonofVirtue: Swarms will probably not be allowed by your GM, but I included them for completeness.

Was: The sleeves I use are for 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I doubt I will reformat. Sorry.

sazyanti

First Post
Any chance of getting a PDF or ODF version of this? opening this file in Libreoffice is horrid. It slams all the text onto the first page.

Remove ads