• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Beaverton, OR - Marvel Super Heroes game

BrotherD

First Post
Old School. TSR. Periodic-Table-of-the Elements-Looking-Thing.

And loads of fun, brothers and sisters.

For me, this will always be the DEFINITIVE Super-Hero RPG, and I'm thinking about putting together a game.

I've got one nibble of interest, but while I can GM like a mutha' (I'd like to think so, anyway) and the one player can roll dice like nobody bi'niz, I think we'd need a few more butts in the seats to make something like this happen.

Let me put this out to y'all . . . is there any interest?

I'd be hosting the game at my place, and probably playing every-other-Saturday.

(This wouldn't be getting off the ground until August - got some medical issues to deal with first . . . But nothing wrong with getting the wheels turning early, right?)

CrusadeDave

First Post
BrotherD said:
Old School. TSR.

Let me put this out to y'all . . . is there any interest?

I'd be hosting the game at my place, and probably playing every-other-Saturday.

Hmmmmmmmm.....

<Looks at the big box of Marvel RPG materials: All the X-Men supplements, all 4 Days of Future Past Modules, Tons of 10 sided dice.>

I can't do it. I'd love to. I'd really really love to. I'm in Beaverton all the time..... Nope. Must resist.

This is a great system to DM, especially if the Karma is being spent quick on both sides. I once ran an X-Men battle where the X-Men attacked Mr. Sinister and all 13 or so of the Marauders and over 1000 points of Karma must have been expended. Kill(?), Stun(?) and Slams all over the place.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads