• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Becoming a Justicar

Warehouse23

First Post
So I was thinking today about playing a character who would eventually grow into a Justicar PrC--probably from a cleric background (as that's what I promised the group I would play next campaign). The character concept is something like a wandering lawman, a la Kane from Kung Fu.

Now, the prereqs for Justicar aren't that tough-- just a couple of 5's in search, gather information, and survival. But flipping through the PHB, it looks to me like very few core classes actually have that combination of skills. Does no one really become a justicar until 8th level (which is how long it takes, using only CC skills)?

Any suggestions on becoming a roving agent of the law?

Corsair

First Post
What is so terrible about multiclassing to get what you want?

Try a druid/rogue for a change of pace! Play a human, make sure to get the feat whose name eludes me that lets you take cross class skills for 1 skill point (races of destiny). Keep your search and disable device maxed out, and you're a divine caster / trapfinder.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads