• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Been a while...

Which tools do you use?

• I like and use your Encounter Manager

Votes: 0 0.0%

Pfhoenix

First Post
I haven't been around much, and due to life in general, I haven't been active at all with my two D&D4e tools. To that end, now that it looks like I'll have a large chunk of free time in the foreseeable future, I'd like to know : who uses my Character Sheet and/or Encounter Manager apps? The more responses and/or feedback I get, the more time I'll consider putting into improving them.

For those not in the know (or in case time has passed them on), my apps can be found in my sig below. Thanks!

weem

First Post
"I didn't know they existed"

I will check them out though (saw some positive reactions in some of those threads) ;)

Pfhoenix

First Post
I totally understand wanting to avoid having extra gear at the table. With the DDI Character Builder, there's no functionality for in-game management of the character; that is, it isn't replacing character sheets at all, simply assisting in leveling up, selecting skills and such, etc. Character Sheet is my attempt at replacing the character sheet itself, to include assisting with leveling, tracking stats, helping sort out the various things that players do with their sheets during play.

I'm not surprised that most haven't heard of the tools, but for those that that's the case, and then went to check them out, what do you think? The more feedback I get, the better I'll be able to decide what to work on, if anything.

Remove ads