Begging you

Well, I (John) am currently having an rping problem. Since the death of Dieterich (And yes I realize everyone is probably sick of hearing about this...) I have become terribly bored and even thought about quitting the site for a while. Asterix is making no headway in any storyline and I have come up with one last idea before I decide to go for awhile, if this picks up then I'll be interested in staying, if not, I'll try to bear it out, but after a completely uneventful summer, I finally had something going in the fall which led to D's death. Anyway, what I am coming to realize is that my insane long waiting times is to much for the small amounts I am actually playing in. So, my proposal is this: if there are any evil characters interested in something involving a group or so as Asterix as the ring leader, please email me at goltemis@yahoo.com, Asterix is currently looking for more allies and people to work for him, noting the generous paycheck. Anyway, I am begging for some to email me and hope that they will be on a significant amount, and about the same time as me.
John

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Or you could get Asterix to become actively involved in the beat on Ariel storyline. Get on Avi's bad side! *laughs* then both could come after him! I mean, Shasf could -make- him, and well, the girls would just assume that he's being his typical nasty self. Then things could get really interesting! Dont leave us John!

Remove ads