• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Begging you

Well, I (John) am currently having an rping problem. Since the death of Dieterich (And yes I realize everyone is probably sick of hearing about this...) I have become terribly bored and even thought about quitting the site for a while. Asterix is making no headway in any storyline and I have come up with one last idea before I decide to go for awhile, if this picks up then I'll be interested in staying, if not, I'll try to bear it out, but after a completely uneventful summer, I finally had something going in the fall which led to D's death. Anyway, what I am coming to realize is that my insane long waiting times is to much for the small amounts I am actually playing in. So, my proposal is this: if there are any evil characters interested in something involving a group or so as Asterix as the ring leader, please email me at goltemis@yahoo.com, Asterix is currently looking for more allies and people to work for him, noting the generous paycheck. Anyway, I am begging for some to email me and hope that they will be on a significant amount, and about the same time as me.
John

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Or you could get Asterix to become actively involved in the beat on Ariel storyline. Get on Avi's bad side! *laughs* then both could come after him! I mean, Shasf could -make- him, and well, the girls would just assume that he's being his typical nasty self. Then things could get really interesting! Dont leave us John!

Remove ads