• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Beguiling Fiends, Shadowdancers and Small Town Terrors

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We’ve had a resounding success with our current Kickstarter, plus plenty of vicious flowers and monstrous combinations in our new supplements to keep your games fresh.

Kickstarter: Over The Next Hill 2​

Just 7 days to go on our latest Kickstarter, Over The Next Hill 2: Plug-In Settlements. It includes six small towns that can be dropped in your Dungeons & Dragons game with minimal preparation. Unveil villages both idyllic and cursed with otherworldly terrors, plus an aged, and very spooky, lighthouse.

TheCityofHiddenWays_480x480.png

Level Up: Multiclass Feats​

Elevate your D&D game with additional diversity, depth and choice using Level Up, which lands in seven weeks! For now, take a glance at the upcoming multiclass feats, including a glimpse of the Arcane Archer and the roguish Shadowdancer.

LevelUp5EMulticlass_480x480.png

En5ider #407 & #408​

Meanwhile, over at our D&D magazine En5ider, infernal dwarven cultists, horrible burrowing monsters, beguiling fiends, and a dimensional trap of chains all feature as part of To Smite A Fiend: Part 3, along with Monster Combos, which lets you fuse beasts together for riveting encounters.

ToSmiteAFiend_480x480.jpg

W.O.I.N​

Blaze through a vicious garden to find a truth-telling tree with W.O.I.N adventure Tree of Truth, or uncover the secrets behind a bloodthirsty spirit in Secret Faces of Velsburg. Learn more over at EONS magazine.

SecretFaces_480x480.jpg

On Our Podcast​

This week, Morrus and Peter were joined by Mark Greenberg to talk about Necropolis from Necromancer Games.

Salicus

Explorer
I cant wait for the Level-Up 5e Kickstarter. The Multiclass Feats sound a bit like the free archetype from PF2E, which I totally fell in love with when I joined a PF 2E group a few months back. Cant wait to have the full experience in my hands though :D

Remove ads