• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Behind the Veil Miniatures

The_Universe said:
Ah - I thought they had an online store. I must have misunderstood the content. Oh well. :)
The super nerd store has a wide selection of historic minis, may want to check there.

Also - all of the guys at Eagle and Empire are really into historic mini games... so - while their selection may not be as large, I bet they could tell you where to get a female mini.

cuteasaurus

First Post
European Ladies- Lady Constance and Fifi look like the best fits for me. (I'll use them both since one is "city-dress" and one is "combat.") So, I think I'll buy that set in the near future. If anyone wants any of the other minis in that set, let me know and we can coordinate. :)

Last edited:

The_Universe

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
European Ladies- Lady Constance and Fifi look like the best fits for me. (I'll use them both since one is "city-dress" and one is "combat.") So, I think I'll buy that set in the near future. If anyone wants any of the other minis in that set, let me know and we can coordinate. :)
I don't need them, but Liz might want to get in on that. I'll ask her.

The_Universe

First Post
They're interesting - they appear to be about the same size as the foundry miniatures (a little small), with great body and clothing sculpts, with questionable faces. But, from 2-3 feet away, who cares what the face looks like?

AIM-54

First Post
The_Universe said:
They're interesting - they appear to be about the same size as the foundry miniatures (a little small), with great body and clothing sculpts, with questionable faces. But, from 2-3 feet away, who cares what the face looks like?

They're larger than 15mm, I consider that a victory! :)

But I keep running into wargame minis looking for good Russian cavalry figures.

It was the variety that really provided the impetus for posting this, more than anything else.

The_Universe

First Post
AIM-54 said:
They're larger than 15mm, I consider that a victory! :)

But I keep running into wargame minis looking for good Russian cavalry figures.

It was the variety that really provided the impetus for posting this, more than anything else.
Oh yeah - they'll certainly work. :)

Remove ads