• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

belsameth's blessing

wraith8

First Post
Hey can someone give me the exact stats on belsameth's blessing from R&R1. I bought R&R2 and it doesnt have exact stats on spells from the first one (Cheap sword and Sorcery ^&*$).

I know someone who's been using it and i want to know its exact stats, for i know what the base concept is.

Darklone

wraith8 said:
Hey can someone give me the exact stats on belsameth's blessing from R&R1. I bought R&R2 and it doesnt have exact stats on spells from the first one (Cheap sword and Sorcery ^&*$).

I know someone who's been using it and i want to know its exact stats, for i know what the base concept is.
That was the spell that applied the lycanthrope template on someone for some days, right?

James McMurray

First Post
Level: Clr 5, Sor/Wiz 6
Comp: V,S,M,F/DF
CT: 1 full round
Range: personal/touch
target: self or one living creature
duration: 1 day/level
save: fort. negates
SR: yes

If you cast it on yourself, you become a natural lycanthrope for the duration (including Improved Control Shape). If you cast it on someone else, they become an afflicted Lycanthrope and gain 1 rank per three caster levels in Control Shape.

Arcane Focus: silver dagger
Material Component: tuft of hair from the desired animal type and a drop of the recipient's blood.

Jeremy

Explorer
wraith8 said:

I'm naked! Oh the shame! Back you fiends! I'm not even dead yet, quit scavenging me!

:D And all my tricks were laid bare. :p Bad monkeys! No banana!

Ah well, I'll go ask Reaper for tricks to get up to 8,000 damage/turn and be back to teach you! I'll be back!

((Yeah. I'm feeling a little silly. Being dragged out of your comfy bed to work will do that to you.))

reapersaurus

Explorer
jesus - this RPOL game is everywhere!
With a thread title of Belsameth's Blessing, I immediately knew who might be involved... eh, Jeremy? ;)

So they're allowing all the cheese of all the add-ons? What kind of a ridiculous cheese-fest IS this?!
I guess they never read our SMACK adventure....

Jeremy

Explorer
Good thing too. Think they'll like Spelldancing? :D :D

((FYI- This is a jest. :) It wouldn't work there anyways due to specific arena rules.))

Last edited:

reapersaurus

Explorer
this is like a multiple-thread discussion. :)
You just answered my question from the GoD thread....

So why would they stop Spelldancing cheese, and not these that have been brought up this morning?

Jeremy

Explorer
Because spelldancing takes too long and pre-cast spells can only be spells whose base increment is 24 hours or more. So no stat buffs or other fun things to spell dance.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads