• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ben 10 Again!

Don Ventresca

First Post
... Eh, my third try at recreating the Ben 10 aliens. I'll be putting the first 10 up first

Pyronite (Heatblast)

• +2 str, +2 dex, -2 cha
• Medium Monstrous Humanoid (fire)
• Darkvision 60 ft.
• Speed 30 ft, fly 30 ft. (good)
• Control Flame (ex): Once per day per constitution modifier (minimum 1), as a standard action, a pyronite can remotely control flames, as the control flames powers, with a manifester level equal to its character level.
• Fire Blast (ex): As a standard action, once every 1d4 rounds, a pyronite can shoot a bolt of fire at a foe within 60 feet as a ranged touch attack. The bolt deals 1d8 points of fire per 2 character levels.
• Fiery Touch (ex): Any melee attack delivered by a pyronite deals an additional 1d6 points of fire damage and may cause its foe to catch on fire. It may suppress and resume this ability at will as a free action.
• Flight (ex): A pyronite can fly using its flames. Should it take cold damage or targeted by water, its ability is suppressed for 1 minute.
• Vulnerability to Cold: A pyronite can survive in the cold for 1 minute per Constitution modifier. After that time, it takes 3d6 points of damage per round as long as it remains cold. Furthermore, a pyronite takes 50% more damage from cold spells and effects.
• Vulnerability to Water: A pyronite can survive underwater for 1 minute per Constitution modifier. After that time, it takes 3d6 points of damage per round as long as it remains underwater. Furthermore, a pyronite takes 50% more damage from water spells and effects.
• Favored class: Ranger

I was also thinking of giving it an ability that when diseased, a pyronite's ability's are reversed. Power over water, vulnerability to heat, vulneraability to fire, etc. Due to what happens in the show

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads