Best Campaign Management for shared world

Reynard

Legend
A few friends and I are going to develop a science fiction setting based largely on Midjourney art we prompt, and we want a central location to work on it and share it. I am sort of familiar with Obsidian Portal, and technically have a World Anvil account although i don't think I ever got around to using it.

What campaign management service works best for an image heavy, collaborative world building project that can be viewed easily by people? It doesn't have to be either Obsidian portal or World Anvil, those are just the services I know off the top of my head. It also doesn't have to be free as long as it is not terribly expensive.

Thanks!

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Im interested to hear the suggestions. I use discord and foundry for this currently, but can picture better options.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I mean, once you figure out World Anvil, it does exactly what you want. It is a bit clunky, IMO, but it 100% works. I don't love it, but I do really like it.

I’ve used the old realmworks product and it is now dead. World Anvil looks interesting and it integrates with Foundry VTT if that’s a necessity.

One time I used a shared One Note notebook which was convenient since I do most of my prep in One Note.

I’ve looked at a private wiki as well. I think if I had the time that would be way I went.

by publicly available do you mean you players or the entire world? Even a Wordpress site would work depending on how in depth and what kind of structure you wanted. If you just need organization and display wordpress, google sites, a tinywiki, all would work. If your looking for some RPG specific tools and writing prompts World Anvil is what you're looking for.

Remove ads