• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best D&D Joke

Macbeth

First Post
Henry said:
I loved the one Piratecat tells about a Sundering Fighter fighting a Kuo-toa named Pol who is dual-wielding two pincer-staves...
Why doesn't this make sense to me? I don't get it...

Xath

Moder-gator
Henry's Tarzan joke reminded me of another...

Two guys were sitting in a bar, in a skyscraper restauraunt in some city or another. Anyway, the bar was on the twentieth floor. So one guy turns to the other and says, "You know there's something amazing about the air currents around this building. You can jump out of the window, and the currents will bring you back up." The other man guffawed and said, "You're a drunken loon. There's no way that could happen." So the first man turned to the second and said "I'll prove it to you. I bet you fifty bucks that I can jump out that window and I'll come right back up." The second man says, "Okay, just make sure you put your money out now." The first man places fifty bucks on the table and jumps out the window. A few seconds later, he comes back up. The second man is flabbergasted. "Double or nothing," he says. "That was a fluke. You can't do it again." So the first man puts another fifty bucks on the table and jumps out of the window. A few seconds later he returns. The second man pays him $100, shaking his head in amazement. He says "This is amazing, I have to try this." He jumps out of the window, and lands with a splat on the pavement.

The bartender turns to the first man. "You sure are mean when you're drunk, Superman.

Snoweel

First Post
Kinda OT

A guy writes in to the Guiness Book of Records:

"I have this 9 inch black, vinyl disc with a hole in the middle. Is that some kind of record?"

d4

First Post
more of a real-life anecdote than a joke, but still D&D-related. :)

when i lived in San Francisco, our GM was a grad student at the University of San Francisco. he knew where there were empty classrooms on campus on the weekends, so that's where we gamed. it was great -- lots of space, big tables, a blackboard to draw maps on.

anyway, USF is actually a Jesuit-run school. one day we're gaming and we see a couple of priests peering through the window in the door at us, trying to figure out what we're doing. they leave after a few minutes.

one of my buddies says, "i bet they're going to come back and kick us out."

i said, "don't worry, we can take them. remember, they can only use blunt weapons!"

feydras

First Post
my favorite D&D joke is actually a tag line i have seen floating around...

Jesus saves... the rest of you take full damage.

KenM

Banned
Banned
feydras said:
my favorite D&D joke is actually a tag line i have seen floating around...

Jesus saves... the rest of you take full damage.

I want to make tshirt of Jesus rolling a D20 with the capton: Jesus saves. ;)

I don't do jokes that well. In fact, I tell jokes terribly. But I like plays on words. Inspired by an a capella group on my college campus, I created a group of villainous bards named 'Aural Pleasure.' A lot of nice puns out of that one, if, y'know, you can call a pun 'nice.'

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads