D&D 4E Best Discord Dice BOT for 4e?

kronovan

Adventurer
I'm looking to run an online 4e campaign in the near future and occasionally some of my players won't be able to connect to my VTT. That's got me looking for a Discord dice BOT that has decent D&D 4e support, so I can at least host them for gameplay via Discord. I currently have D&D Beyond's AVRAE BO, but it's specifically tailored for 5e gameplay and D&DB integration. I've also recently installed a terrific BOT that's custom tailored to the Savage Worlds ruleset, so I've become appreciative of BOTS that provide features that are specific to RPG system.

So...I'm wondering if there's a Discord BOT out there that's particularly well suited to D&D 4e?

glass

(he, him)
What particular features were you looking for? We use Dice Maiden, and while it is not specific to any particular ruleset, it has been fine for us.

Admitedly, in recent times (since we started using Discord) we mostly play PF1, with splashes of PF2 and CoC. But I do no 4e doing any dice tricks that those do not (or at all really). What am I missing?

_
glass.

kronovan

Adventurer
Many thanks for the suggestions. I do have the AVRAE BOT installed for my Discord Server and have started to explore its textchat commands. So far I've only used it to integrate D&D Beyond character sheets for 5e campaigns. AVRAE does give me the advantage that if my players and I can make the textchat commands work for 4e, we'd be learning and the same commands that we'd also for 5e session when a player can't manage to use D&DB.

In my google-fu and reading of forum posts, Dice Maiden has come up a number of times and it seems to be well reviewed. I'm going to give it a try too.

Remove ads