WotBS Best "Large" Creature Tokens?

emeraldbeacon

Adventurer
I got a set of 2" wooden rounds, that I intend to print-and-glue creatures to as a sort of simple stand-in for miniatures. I'm trying to decide now, what would be the best things to put on the various sides? A collection of horses are always useful, of course. Considering the adventure path I'm on (War of the Burning Sky), Wyverns appear more commonly than you'd expect, and there's a notable Celestial Giant Eagle that could become a party aide. Throw in some common wild shapes (Bear, Giant Spider, Dire Wolf, Crocodile, etc) for the party's Druid, and that's a solid start.

But what else would be appropriate? Perhaps a few Elementals, since they're always useful to have around? What other tokens are worth the time to create individually, rather than just use a disc and call it a placeholder?

Bill T.

Explorer
Dassen's crazy for sphinxes, so it might be worth putting together a few of those. Otherwise, I'm not coming up with a lot. Oh, oh, and you want catapults for when the heroes go to kill those for Duke Gallo. I did that, only without the wooden disks.

Do any of your players use enlarge person, or is that more a D&D 3 thing? A generic giant/oversized person seems like it would be useful.

emeraldbeacon

Adventurer
I think if anyone uses Enlarge, I'll just put a blank 2" token out, then put their piece on top.

Various siege weapons make sense, though, since they come up in the battle of Gallo's Fend, and could reasonably play a role in the liberation of Gate Pass, or the assault on the Tempest.

Remove ads