• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best sites online for cheap rpgs - new & used?

slaughterj

Explorer
So what are the best sites, price-wise, for new and/or used rpg stuff? [As for used, probably all sites are worthwhile given issues of product availability.]

Neo

Explorer
For myself I've always found for new products that Amazon has always been quite reasonably priced.

For second hand I think Ebay is good myself, although you can't always guuaruntee that what you want is available, but with a bit of careful searching, and a few rules like only buying from sellers with a good reputation, and products with images, you can generally get things with as much quality and delivered as reliably as from any shop.

places for cheap games

Amazon.com and buy.com are consistently lower in price than the alternatives, for new games.

For used games, it's a toss up between half.com and eBay.

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
I've bought the Psi Handbook, FRCS, and the FR magic book off of E-bay. All were purchased for slightly over half price. The Psi Handbook and FRCS I picked up from game stores that were selling online and were in mint condition. "Magic of Ferun" was in pretty crappy conidition, but I don't really care.

I was kicking around getting "Prophecies of the Dragon" on e-bay, but that's a product I can honestly wait several years to buy.

Wicht

Hero
I have got some good stuff off of E-bay. Especially if you don't mind waiting a couple months for a product, you can often get books 30-50% off cover price.

And for used gaming supplies or out of print minis its a gold mine.

BluWolf

Explorer
I usually use Ebay but I have also bought and sold stuff through Titan Games.

How about half.com?

Thanks for the tip Maraxle. I had been looking for a copy of Return to the Keep on the Borderlands. Found it at Half.com for $13.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads