Bestiary 2 Preview

Gorbacz

Banned
Banned
Also, here's the uber-cool Monster List Poster now available at Paizo:

PZO1116POSTER-Large.jpg

Nikmal

First Post
The poster is simply amazing. I got it the day it showed up at my local game store. I then posted (as Deanoth) on the Paizo forums that I got it and people wanted me to type it out.. so I did. Man did it take a long time. The poster is great to see though. the creature images are large enough that they give enough detail to show us pretty much what they look like and such. Not to mention I would love and I do mean LOVE to see this as a promo poster for the Bestiary 1 too :)

Deanoth aka Nikmal

Shemeska

Adventurer
I so need to get a copy for my office. Will be so cool to have a sceaduinar, a jyoti, the main trio of proteans, and some others up there I created. So.Freaking.Cool. :D

frankthedm

First Post
And thankfully Pathfinder is not adding the new monsters to the summon monster lists for PCs. So no reason for the players to be hogging the new monster book for summoning.
James Jacobs said:
We really just don't want to bloat the summon monster tables with too many choices, honestly. It's already kinda hard to choose a monster; making there be TOO many choices spread across TOO many books just leads to option paralysis in game and that's not good.

Adding new monsters to the summon monster lists is a great house rule. And we add a few here and there in the deity articles we print every four volumes in Pathifnder. But beyond that... we are unlikely to officially expand the summon spells with new Bestairies. Just not a direction we're interested in going.

Remove ads