• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Beta Ic

Darkwolf

First Post
ooc: with only 2 players I don't know how much longer it will continue....we can try but it will not be easy

Cwen turns to look behind him and notices the group seems to be getting thinner. "Come on Corlon...lets press on before more people fade out."

Corlon

First Post
ooc: *sigh* and now all of my games have started steadily going down hill, well...

IC: Corlon looks around and realizes almost everyone but one person has dissapeared, "gah, what's happened to them! must be some demon magic, let's press on!"
Garret follows behind

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, Corlon, if I have ANYTHING to say about it at all, it won't.

But we do have a bit of a problem. I've gone through all 14 pages of the Talking the Talk that I have access to, I've gone through at least twice, and I still can't find the OOC for the Beta game. So, I'm going to have to start a new one.

Now, the bad part is I don't recall the char. Gen rules...
SO,
Corlon (And Dwolf, hope you're still here) would you be able to go through your character and figure out what the creation rules were by kinda 'breaking down' your character? I'ld do it, but I'm not sure exactly how your char works, and don't wanna make mistakes.

but it SHALL continue, and we'll get more players...
Just as soon as we figure out what the creation rules were..

IC:

Corlon and Cwen, followed by the magicians Al and Tim, press on, leading the still-blind Garret as some strange darkness descends over all behind them, enveloping their traveling companions. They get to the next room and slam the door shut behind them, finally stopping the darkness.
The small, 10X10 room they find themselves in has only one other exit... A corridor leading directly away from the door they just shut behind them.

Remove ads