Bets are On!

Bhryn

First Post
A piece of paper in cream, edged with bright red and orange, the letterhead in black limned with silver and the lettering bold. However, those who seek to try and remove the parchment by ANY means, find that it is impossible to remove, destroy or fill in over. It's there to -stick-.

Lyzar and Xanto

When will the wedding take place?
Bet price - One Gold

Bets Taken

Drostan Melor - One Gold - Four Months
Bhryn Iriden - One Gold - Three Months
Skylyne - One Gold - One Week
Jeajea Veanson - One Gold - Two and a Half Months

Last edited:

Jeajea

First Post
A clean piece of paper has been placed below this one, and written on it are the words;

Interesting... who is Xanto, pray tell?

~Jea

Bhryn

First Post
A newer note still, merely a scribble, truth be told, appears as if by magic.

Someone interested in your sister.

- B xx

Claire

First Post
Claire hums to herself as she looks over the various letters, she glances over Bhryn's message and then does a double take, looking shocked. She blinks a couple times, staring at the message, not quite sure if this is some sort of joke. She writes a simple note below Jea's.

I hope you are kidding. Xanto is insane!

She doesn't leave a signature, and wanders off.

Bhryn

First Post
Rather sheepishly approaches the board and glances around, then sighs and takes down the original note, placing another in the spot it occupied.

Bets are off on this one, sorry.

Maybe there'll be another in the future?

Chuckles and adds at the bottom:

By order of Princess Xanto.

Giggles to herself as she secures the note to the board, then checks quickly for anyone who might have spotted her evil activity - well, the last activity anyway... and runs off, covering her mouth to muffle her giggles.

Xanto

First Post
Whistles as he idly steps up to the board, glancing things over and then he double takes at one post. Starts to read it until he gets to the bottom and stares. Quickly he tries to remove it and finds that he is unable. He finally regains himself and posts a note on the bulletin

Bhryn... you are so dead when I see you again... I can't believe you posted that name on the bulletin!! My manliness is destroyed! You... you... I'll think of something later to say!

The man's body shakes lightly as he finishes, hurrying off so no one can figure he's 'Princess Xanto'.

Remove ads