• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Beyond Colossal Weapons!

Suppose that there were a Colossal creature capable of wielding oversized weapons (via the Epic Feat chain)... Is there anywhere in the rules that lists what the weapon damages are for weapons that are beyond colossal in size?

Thanks!

hornedturtle

First Post
What if that same creature used spells/powers to further increase it's weapon size (along with itself)? How big would that creature be?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Strictly speaking, the only size category beyond Colossal we've seen from WotC would be "Colossal+" from the ELH (when discussing advanced dragons).

Beyond that, a few third-party products have discussed a size category beyond Colossal (I've seen various products call it everything from Titanic to Whoppin' to Monumental. The best take on expanded size categories that I've seen, however, is in the Immortal's Handbook Epic Bestiary Volume One. It uses the Titanic size, and then gives another ninety size categories beyond that, created by repeating the size listings with a different prefix each time (e.g. after Titanic comes Macro-Fine). You can create beings larger than a universe with the scale presented there.

irdeggman

First Post
Remember that weapon sizes refer to the size of creature they are made for - not the size of the weapon.

So that would mean that there must be creatures who are greater than Colossal in size.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Nowhere in the "rules" does it say what a Colossal+ (I'd call it Titanic, but in D&D standards, it ain't) weapon would do, but I assume you would simply follow the pattern for increasing damage for weapons.

Remove ads