Beyond the Rerisen Tower(DM Iron Sky, Judge: renau1g)

Mewness

First Post
When it is Scarmiglione's turn to bathe, he plunges in and submerges completely, staying under for what seems like a long time. Golden liquid streams from his open beak as he emerges, almost as though he has been trying to breathe the stuff. A number of his feathers have become completely golden. (Fortunately, the effect seems confined to his neck, throat, and the back of his head; were there any such feathers lower down on his body, he would scarcely be able to restrain himself from admiring their shiny golden surfaces constantly.)

"A goddess who speaks of sacrifice, but gives more than she takes," he says, startling everyone after his long silence. His voice has lost its earlier raggedness and somehow become more pleasing and resonant than ever. "You truly must be the scion of some lost godly dynasty. I thank you, lady, even if you have saved my life only so that I might continue on this absurd and depressing expedition." He bows gracefully to the pool. "What is your name?--Or how may we know you?"

Luinnar

First Post
Kaz was very pleased to finally be able to rest after his weary day of fighting undead, almost as pleased as seeing Fredrock alive and well. He sat and listened to the mysterious voice's story while fingering his new gift from her. Finally he gets up and speaks.

This one would be very happy to save his friends he left behind. he says bowing. It seems that they may not be still alive, or worse. Himura would also be pleased to rid this land of the dark gods once and for all. Hopefully it is not too late to save one's friends. he says, his voice trailing off.

OOC: Sheet is all updated.

[sblock=stat block]
Kaz Male Elf Avenger 5,
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 24, Passive Insight: 17, Senses: Low Light
AC:21, Fort:16, Reflex:17, Will:19
HP: 52/52, Bloodied:26, Surge Value:13, Surges left:9/9
Action Points: 1
Basic Attack Battlecrazed Executioner's Axe+1, +7 vs AC, 1d12+3 damage (+1d12 on crit, 19-20 threat against undead, +1d6 when bloodied, reroll 1&2 damage)

Powers:
Bond of Pursuit
Overwhelming Strike

Angelic Alacrity
Oath of Enmity
Abjure Undead/Divine Guidance
Sequestering Strike
Avenger's Resolve
Second Wind
Elven Accuracy

Amulet of Life +1
Aspect of Might
Strength of Many
Battlecrazed Executioner's Axe +1

Conditions:
Non-elf allys within 5 square get +1 to perception.

If oath target moves away willingly, +6 damage to next attack. (Censure of Pursuit)

Can shift through difficult terrain (wild step)
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"It is best that my name not be known. If one was to discover it and begin to worship it again, I would be bound here. If the Council of Ravens and their current 'avatar' might be destroyed, then I will be able to slip away peacefully into the beyond..."

Yishim continues to struggle to understand what happened to him in the hour that appears to have passed. As his allies fill him in, the raw power of the lady and the pool gives him strength to rejoin the fight.

OOC: Still working on character sheet to add treasure. Character Builder issues getting resolved. Otherwise leveled up.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Eithal's sheet is up to date, but she hasn't been approved since level 4. Oh well...
[sblock=Ministats]Eithal Lemindt Arehei Female Goliath Warden Level 6
Initiative: +3
Speed 6
Passive Perception: 18; Passive Insight: 13; Senses: Normal
Powerful Athlete: Roll twice for Jump/Climb Athletics checks
AC: 21; Fort: 19; Reflex: 13; Will: 15
HP: 71/71
Surge Value: 17; Surges left: 13/13
Action Points: 1
At Will Powers:
:melee: Strength of Stone link
:melee: Thorn Strike link
:melee:Warden's Fury link
Warden's Grasp link

Encounter Powers:
:melee: Grasping Winds link
:melee: Relentless Panther Attack
link
:close: Burst of Earth's Fury link
Stone's Endurance link
Warden's Tempest link
Second Wind

Daily Powers:
Form of the Relentless Panther link
Storm Strike link
Bear's Endurance link

Feats:

Sudden Roots: Whenever Eithal hits an enemy with an Opportunity Attack, that enemy is slowed until the end of its next turn.

Crushing Earthstrength: When Eithal uses her second wind, she gains a +4 bonus to her weapon damage rolls until the end of her next turn.

Guard of Stone: While Eithal is under the effect of her stone’s endurance racial power, each enemy marked by Eithal takes an additional penalty to attack rolls for attacks that don’t include Eithal as a target. The penalty equals her Constitution modifier and lasts until the end of her next turn.

Courage of the Lone Stag: When you mark three or more enemies with Nature’s Wrath, you gain a +2 bonus to weapon damage rolls against creatures you mark until the start of your next turn. This bonus increases to +3 at 11th level, and to +4 at 21st level.[/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
Scarmiglione clicks his beak dubiously. "Do you then suppose that this sorceress can be rid of the powers controlling her?"

OOC: Scarm will "spend" 50 gp to mysteriously find a healing potion.

I'm happy to continue whenever.

Remove ads