• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Big FFG Sale -- I went on a spree!

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
MongooseMatt said:
Not that I believe you are calling me a liar :)

I'd put it no worse than "outspoken advocate for all things Mongoose." :)

It _is_ just possible that FFG _do_ want extra space in their warehouse.

I'm not sure that excuse alone would alleviate any backlash from retailers.

Wulf

Ghostwind

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
I would imagine more than one retailer is taking advantage of the sale and stocking up considering they are getting the books at less than their typical retailer discount through a distributor. I know of three retailers that did so today. :)

CSB046

First Post
krichaiushii said:
Now to the White Wolf site to check into the discounted Scarred Lands stuff...

Hope you found some good books. I wound up buying ten of their titles the other day. Looked like almost all of the Scarred Lands stuff was 50% off or so, plus a 25% off deal for Christmas, plus free shipping.

For me, that's a total of nineteen books in three days for about $105. Not too bad a price!

Last edited:

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Wulf Ratbane said:
"What? You're pissed that we're selling books for $5 on our website? Try stocking up on our proven sellers next time, rather than spreading yourself thin on Joe Schmo's World of d20. Next!"

:p

Kalendraf

Explorer
I found about the sale today, then promptly broke down and ordered pretty much all the books I didn't already have. I figure even if I don't use them much, it's just too good a deal at $5 per to pass up. I'm getting 10 hardcovers and 5 softcovers which would normally have listed for about $325 for just $75 (plus shipping/tax). Pretty sweet deal, since that's about as much as it would cost me to pick up just 2 to 3 books normally.

d20Dwarf

Explorer
ecliptic said:
I still wish I knew which were 3.5 compatible.
I'm going to take a stab at this, but don't kill me if it's not completely accurate. Portals & Planes, I believe, was their first 3.5 book, and it has a few compatibility issues. The product number for that book is DD44, so any product after that should be 3.5 compatible as well.

Kanegrundar

Explorer
d20Dwarf said:
Damn, you got my hopes up that Horizon were on sale too! :p
Sorry. I should have worded that better to save confusion. Believe me, if the Horizons line was $5 as well, I would have bought Grimm and Redline aslo!

kane

ecliptic

First Post
I'm going to take a stab at this, but don't kill me if it's not completely accurate. Portals & Planes, I believe, was their first 3.5 book, and it has a few compatibility issues. The product number for that book is DD44, so any product after that should be 3.5 compatible as well.

If that's the case, all the ones I was interested in aren't. :/

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads