• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Big PbF site

balam_br

Explorer
I used to play in a big forum 4 or 5 years ago, it had hundrds of games from different systems and a lot of inbuilt mechanics to look for games and advertise for new players... i stopped the hobby for some years but now im feeling the urge to come back... but really dont remember the name or url for the site...

Someone know which site im talking about? or do you know someplace like that im describing?

Thanks for the help guys!

balam_br

Explorer
Huummm dont think so... it had another name, it wasnt D&D cemtered, and a really simple (even ugly) interface... but thanks for the suggestion.

Any more ideas guys?

Sorrowdusk

First Post
When you brought it up you had me thinking Perry Bible Fellowship. I'll look into this, the 'interface' sounds interesting. Still, I've PbP'd for years, but kind of moved onto MIRC. I mean I still like it, but the glacial slowness has gotten to me. Maybe this is different, I'll take a gander.

Last edited:

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
When you brought it up you had me thinking Perry Bible Fellowship. I'll look into this, the 'interface' sounds interesting. Still, I've PbP'd for years, but kind of moved onto MIRC. I mean I still like it, but the glacial slowness has gotten to me. Maybe this is different, I'll take a gander.
[MENTION=96342]Sorrowdusk[/MENTION]
MIRC = ?

Messaging In Realtime Chat?

Is this gaming by instant messaging?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads