• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bigfoot proven to exist?!?

Orius

Legend
Folks at work told me about this but I doubted it. Then I looked it up. Found the body and retrieved it. Photo included.

They found it in Georgia? That's a tad far afield from Bigfoot's usualy stomping ground of the Pacific Northwest.

Although many would regard the Bigfoot as mythical, enthusiasts were given more reason to believe in October last year when hunter Rick Jacobs claimed to have taken photos of a Bigfoot in Pennsylvania.

Yeah, right. I live in PA, and Bigfoot ain't here. He probably saw a bear, there's lots of them around. Or maybe my sister's ex-in-laws. :devil:

ssampier

First Post
I love watching conspiracy/monster documentaries on TV. However, there is a far cry from circumstantial to real scientific evidence.

Before I finally got the picture to appear (slow internet) I suspected something was wrong. The creatures are very social and would NEVER leave their dead out for someone to find, much less take.

If you are wondering, yes, I do believe they exist. It just sucks when jerks like these try to gain money / fame from exploiting them. I almost wish they do find a body and truely attempt to even get near to it...... :rant:

Remove ads