• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bionic Woman- Season 1 [Pilot] 9/2007

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
I'd say the show might be in trouble. According to the local listing it was supposed to be on tonight after the Heroes rerun. Nope, Chuck was on instead. (I watched about 10 minutes of that and turned it off.)

dravot

First Post
I thought it was ok, and definitely had potential. The question is whether it will figure out what it wants to be before NBC cancels them.

kingpaul

First Post
I caught the show Friday night on Sci-Fi. I didn't think it was to bad. I'm interested in seeing where the show goes from there.

Brogarn

First Post
I liked it well enough. Some cheesiness going on, but definitely had potential. Fiance liked it too, which is saying something. She's not a big science fiction person. In fact, while she watched the first season of Heroes with me, I was informed that she "just can't do another season of that". So, I think it's saying something that she's looking forward to more episodes of BW.

Beyond that, Ryan is hot. The fiance, without a cue from me, turned to me and said "She's beautiful. Not in that skinny model looking way. Just has an interesting face that really makes her pretty." Paraphrased for bad memory, but that's basically what I was told. I agreed.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Wormwood said:
Which is good and all, but I'm really curious to see the drop-off (if any) between last week and this week.

I actually had to talk my wife into giving BW one more try.

And whether or not it accounts for those who don't catch it until Friday on Sci-Fi.....

I thought it was ok (didn't get to see the original) and that it has potential.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Fast Learner said:
Wow, Michelle Ryan's jaw? Woof, that's what turns me off about Garner, that gigantic jaw and hugely-tall head. Ryan's jaw is much less noticeable, at least to me.

You guys are seriously focussing on her jaw?

She's hot and I have no idea what her face looks like:p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads