• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Black Ash Citadel?

rathor

First Post
I am running a FORGOTTEN REALMS game in unther. I ran into a timeline on the net that mentioned the BLACK ASH CITADEL. I have never heard of this place before the timeline. Apparently it has to do with the God King Gilgeam. I suppose it may be mentioned in the OLD EMPIRES book for 2e. If anybody has it can they take a peak and let me know what it says about the citadel? If you don't have it but know anything about the citadel, please let me know... it is very important to my game.

Mr Fidgit

First Post
hey rathor!

i looked over the FRCS and Old Empires and couldn't find your citadel. (it's not even on the Old Empires map) the blurb about the Black Ash plains in each is essentially the same...

rathor

First Post
well drat

that is annoying. maybe the timeline i found is including a campaign that was played by the creator or a friend of the creator... i looked through frcs also... oh well, it gives me a great chance to incorporate some interesting castle ideas into my game.

Remove ads