• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Black Company] The North (calling Hellbender)

Started a new OOC thread for this game so I could edit the subject line and hopefully draw everyone back to the thread. I will have the start of this game posted by sometime late Wednesday night.

Dakkareth and Karl Green have replied in the old thread and still intend to play.

Krug, Shieldhaven, Hellbender and Olorin -- are you guys still planning to play? Please reply here so I know your intentions. See the old thread for an explanation as to why I decided that I could run the game after all.

Toric

Last edited:

Shieldhaven and Olorin, glad to hear you are both still playing.

I'll keep an eye out for your character, Olorin.

In addition, I will set up a thread in the Rogues Gallery where you can post your characters to make it easier to find them when needed instead of having to dig through the old thread.

Toric

Dakkareth

First Post
Reporting in & subscribing here ... :)

On the matter of last minute tweaks: I just finished the books of the north for the second time, but I still don't quite get, what languages are spoken where. But I figure, you'd have told me, if Cutter was unable to understand anyone ;)

Arrgh! A few other issues have cropped up that will further delay me in being able to get this game going. Given that fact, I am again going to appeal to Hellbender to see if he wants to take up the mantle of DM for this game. I apologize for the on again, off again stuff but don't want to start a game only to have to abandon it shortly thereafter. At any rate, Hellbender, if you are out there, would you be willing to DM so the rest of these guys can still play?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads