• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Blackdirge/Goodman] Coming 10/26/2009 - Critter Cache VI: Lovecraftian Bestiary

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I'm considering it for this one and a few of the other Critter Caches. I'll announce it if I decide to go in that direction.

It's great to hear that you're considering it; I looked at this Critter Cache and my first thought was "man I wish this was for Pathfinder!"

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
It's great to hear that you're considering it; I looked at this Critter Cache and my first thought was "man I wish this was for Pathfinder!"

Heh, thought that would make you happy. I'll make you a deal. If I do some Pathfinder conversions, you have to review one of my 4E products. :p

Seriously though, my primary focus will remain 4E, but I don't see any reason to avoid Pathfinder conversions if it makes sense for a product. Monster products would probably be the easiest to do in both systems.

BD

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Heh, thought that would make you happy. I'll make you a deal. If I do some Pathfinder conversions, you have to review one of my 4E products. :p

:devil:

Curse your infernal bargaining skills, Rudel! Very well then...I'll keep my end of the deal if you keep yours.

Seriously though, my primary focus will remain 4E, but I don't see any reason to avoid Pathfinder conversions if it makes sense for a product. Monster products would probably be the easiest to do in both systems.

Very cool to hear. Losing you from the 3.X rules set was tragic for those of us who still play that system, so that you'd make even a limited return is great news indeed.

physicscarp

Explorer
I'm seriously considering running the Cthulhu Crawl Classics from Level Up #2 for Halloween and would love to have this to round out the adventure. Can you give an updated release date?

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
I'm seriously considering running the Cthulhu Crawl Classics from Level Up #2 for Halloween and would love to have this to round out the adventure. Can you give an updated release date?

I'm shooting for a 10/24 release.

You'll have to let me know how the Cthulhu Crawl Classic adventure works out for you and your players.

BD

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
AAUGH! :eek:

You beat me to it. I've wanted to do a product exactly like this for some time. :p

Ah, well. Looking forward to taking a look at it. :)

Psst. If you did something like this for Pathfinder, Ari, I'd buy one in a heartbeat.... B-)

And add Blackdirge's version to my list of really cool 4e 3PP products that almost make me wish I played 4e. B-)

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Release Date: 10/26/09

Hi all,

Critter Cache: Lovecraftian Bestiary will be available on Monday, 10/26. It features over 30 Lovecraftian monsters ranging from level 2 all the way up to level 35. We'll be selling it for an introductory price of $3.99.

BD

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads