• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blackdirge's Suped Up Monster Thread: Monster Column Updated 06/26/06!

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Hey all,

The column has been updated with not only a new suped-up monster, but a brand new creature from the depths of my rat-bastardly mind. :)

Blackdirge

Aluvial

Explorer
Hey Dirge, great monsters. It would be a great help if you listed the CR for the creature in the Article Title so that if we do search for something specific, we can look at the creatures closest to CR, without having to search through each individual article.

This would be a big help.

Aluvial

Sandain

Explorer
Hi Blackdirge,

If you have time I would really like to see an Advanced, class leveled, templated (Saint?)Solar.

My PC's went off on a huge tangent and are seeking the mythical armorsmith of the (good aligned) gods.

I described him as being 12 feet tall, with wings made of beaten gold, with 2 greatswords strapped to his back. I was unoriginal and said his name was St. Gabriel.

Thankyou

3vil 0tto

First Post
Hey Backdirge, I've lurked for a long time but finally decided to post to thank you. This thread is awesome, and I've gotten some great ideas (and even greater monsters) for my game from it. You rock, what else is there to say?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads