• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blackmoor: The First Campaign for 4e is released to the Wild!

Mynex

First Post
Dave Arneson's Blackmoor: The First Campaign, is released under the 4th Edition rules set!

Dave Arneson’s Blackmoor™
The First Fantasy Campaign!

When Dave Arneson co-created Dungeons & Dragons in 1972, he incubated the game in his own setting—the world of Blackmoor. Now, four editions of the game and nearly as many decades later, you can play the newest version of the rules in the oldest fantasy setting! Explore the mysteries of Castle Blackmoor, battle the invading hordes of the ruthless Afridhi, or elude the schemes of the dread Egg of Coot. The possibilities for adventure are endless… and they await!

Retail Price Print: $40.00 U.S.
Retail Price PDF: $30.00 U.S. - Available in our Store and on RPGNow.
Page Count: 240
Author: C.A. Suleiman, Ari Marmell, Owen K.C. Stephens, Tim Hitchcock, M. Alexander Jurkat
Developer: C.A. Suleiman
Release: June 2009
Type of Book: Campaign Setting
A setting for players of Fourth Edition Dungeons & Dragons

For Players
● The only licensed, second-party setting for players of the new 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons game
● Six new base classes to play, from the Arcane Warrior to the Wokan
● Hundreds of new powers and scores of new paragon paths and feats
● Complete, ready-to-play setting includes NPCs and new monsters

All buyers of the print copy of the book can get a pdf version for free (Instructions in the book itself)!

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Sounds great! How about a preview? Also, links would help. If this wasn't Dave Arneson and Blackmoor, I wouldn't even have bothered to check it out...

Mynex

First Post
Sounds great! How about a preview? Also, links would help. If this wasn't Dave Arneson and Blackmoor, I wouldn't even have bothered to check it out...

Ah, good point! Sorry, it just slipped my mind with so much going on! :)

Link to CMP Store

Link to the RPGNow store with preview (the first couple of pages of the Arcane Warrior class!);
RPGNow

Jack99

Adventurer
All buyers of the print copy of the book can get a pdf version for free (Instructions in the book itself)!

That's pretty neat. Now I just need it to make it across the big pond - watch out for my review in a month or so! ;)

Remove ads