• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blackthorn's Tavern Now Open in Second Life

dougmander

Explorer
"You meet in a tavern..."

In the world of SecondLife, a tavern stands upon a high ridge above the sea. It's a place where gamers and player characters meet to talk about gaming, to form gaming groups, and just enjoy a cup of tea by a roaring fire.

When you're ready to game, I've got 3-D, life-size modular dungeon tile sets you can use to make your games come to life, with more sets, accessories, and "minis" available each week. And the tavern's built-in dice roller utility makes in-chat dice rolling a snap!

So stop by anytime -- meet some new friends, learn about the possibilities for traditional roleplaying in Second Life, and just chat. Monday nights are unofficial ENWorld nights, when ENWorlders are invited to come and socialize.

Second Life is free to join. Once you're in, just teleport to Vaoetere 114, 159, 54, or do a search for Blackthorn Hare -- I'm around most evenings. I'll teleport you right to my door!

Hoping to see you soon in SL,

Dougmander aka Blackthorn Hare

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads