Blade for hire....

Morty Cash

First Post
If you're needin' one skilled with a blade, contact me. I'm in the Crossroads Tavern often enough. Fees and payment will be later talked of.

Morty Cash

Crewin the Black Nimbus

aye it be so happenin i could be usin another blade aboard me ship the Black Nimbus!..so if ye be interested, i be tellin ya should be lookin fer me or askin around so i know what ya be decidin....Thaelen glimmerfrost

Lily

First Post
Mr. Morty Cash,

We are unfamiliar with one another, so unfortunately I do not know who to look for.

I am interested in your talents, because I am in need of someone who is willing to take some time out of their business schedule to give my blade a test run. The task is simple. You would only be required to try a few of the blade made at Monroe Forge. You are testing for stability and user friendliness.

If you are interested. I would pay you five gold pieces for each two swords you test for it. The tests can be rather physical, so a good nights rest would be recommended.

Please contact me via the corkboards if you are interested.

Kiron Oakleaf

First Post
Sir Morty, I need someone 'taken care of', if you do this kind of work please contact me so we can set up a meeting. I am willing to pay you up to a hundred platinum pieces.
Please contact me.

Kiron Oakleaf

Morty Cash

First Post
ah....I was wondering how long before one would ask this.....These kind of jobs are not often a problem......the problem is usually the payment. Pay in gold, not this 'platinum' and we shouldn't have any problems.
Tell me how to contact you, via these boards for further discussion.

-Blackheart Morty Cash

Morty Cash

First Post
Ms. Lily,

I appologize for overlooking your reply. I would be very interested in testing the weapons for your previously named price. I shall tell you now that I am skilled with swords, though axes and hammers are not my area of perfection. I would like to talk more of this business, so reply if you are still hiring.

Mr. Morty Cash

Remove ads