• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blade Runner: Final Cut

Darkwolf71

First Post
It's finally out today. I can't wait for lunch, I'm going to go out and grab my Ultimate Collectors Edition (BluRay). The next several nights will be spent in wonderous cyberpunk roots bliss!

A pretty extensive review can be read here: http://www.thedeadbolt.com/news/102861/bladerunnerfc_dvdreview.php

The long-anticipated DVD event of the year is finally here and, after years of hype and expectation, Blade Runner: Final Cut doesn't just live up to expectations, it shatters them to become one of the best home market releases to date. It's no exaggeration to say that this is a must-have for movie fans. It's one of the DVDs you grab first when the house is on fire. It's the kind of collection that you could literally spend an entire day with and never once tire of the film, the people who made it, or the incredible collection of extras spread across five discs on the Ultimate Collector's Edition. Available in three versions - 2-disc, 4-disc, and the Ultimate 5-disc, Blade Runner: Final Cut really is the definitive edition of one of the most influential films ever made.

Thanee

First Post
This is on one of the two filled-out pages of my little yellow sticky notes on my Vista Sidebar™. :D

Bye
Thanee

Darkwolf71

First Post
Arnwyn said:
I'll be grabbing my Ultimate Collector's Edition (Blu-Ray) as soon as I get out of the office today.
Bad news...

Somekind of shipping issue with the BluRay UCE. It may not be available for you yet.

I ended up ordering from Amazon. Meh, saves me 30 bucks anyway. I just have no idea when I'll get it. :(

Arnwyn

First Post
Darkwolf71 said:
Bad news...

Somekind of shipping issue with the BluRay UCE. It may not be available for you yet.

I ended up ordering from Amazon. Meh, saves me 30 bucks anyway. I just have no idea when I'll get it. :(
Thanks for the update! That doesn't entirely surprise me, either.

Ah well - Amazon is indeed good enough (though it's the same price at my local store as it is at Amazon).

Darkwolf71

First Post
Wow, nice store you have.

You may be better served to wait a day or two. I'm sure it will ship fast. I mean Best Buy had the BluRay 5 disc Collector's edition, so it's not a production issue. They also had both the DVD UCE and the HD-DVD UCE. So it's not an issue with the 'extras'. I think the BluRay UCE truck got hi-jacked leaving the factory!

Darkwolf71

First Post
Rutger Hauer as Roy Batty: "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Tetsubo

First Post
Darkwolf71 said:
Rutger Hauer as Roy Batty: "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

And the best part? Hauer wrote that...

I so want this boxed set...

Remove ads