• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blearg!

Kristivas

First Post
Kass and I will be moving in a few days. It goes without saying, that it might be awhile before we're back to WoW. It may take a week or two to get settled til we can come back. I'll try to check the boards as I can. I hope everyone's doing great since I haven't talked to many of you.

Another thing is, I've been playing a lot on my Horde Hunter. With the lack of guild activity, I got bored as poo and tried it out at Dys' suggestion. Well, to be honest.. IT'S GLORIOUS! I've gotten almost 500 hks and and I have a higher rep with the Warsong Outriders (opposite of the silverwing guys for those that don't know) than Kris, Kassanna, or Kassia combined. The Horde almost ALWAYS wins! And I'm only level 26! After getting beat all those times on Kris, I deserve a little payback!

Anyway, when I get back, if the majority of you guys are around, I'll probably log on Kris more. I hate raiding or looking for groups without guildies. To most non-guild people, I'm not a very social person (hard to believe, huh?). Hope to see you guys soon.

Love,
Chris.. erm Kris.. erm.. whichever!

kotik2

First Post
We're all a bit busy right now. Seems to be official Enduring Noblity moving season - Kayli is also in the process, and Gol as well.

And it's back to school time for Keiro and Biscuit. I'm hoping it all settles down in the next few days, and we can get back to actually having mutlipe people on line with some consistancy.

But then again, some days I dream big... :cool:

Kareyev

First Post
Vaslov here. I too have been absent quite a bit. I wish it was due to the horde.... This is the busy season for me at work. Just not much time for fun an games right now. Hopefully I will be on this weekend.

Kristivas

First Post
Update: We already have a place squared to move to. Kass went and paid the rent and got the keys and such on her break at work. She'll be calling on her next break (I wonder if she ever does any real work!) to get the cable turned on. Hopefully, we won't be gone too long at all!

Man, I love Pepsi with Lime!

Kassia

First Post
Updated Update :p

Kris's account went down this morning. If we have the funds after we move, we will be back online then. If not, it won't be til after September 14, when I get paid next.

Remove ads