• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Block or Filter by [TAG]

tburdett

Explorer
Is there a way to block or filter message threads which contain a certain [TAG]? If not, would it be possible to implement this in the future?

This would solve the "I hate hivemind, or whatever else I'm hating today or this week." problem.

Personally, I'd love to be able to filter out all [OT] threads. Nothing against the people who post those threads, but they are of no interest to me and I'd rather not have to wade through them when looking for on-topic stuff.

You could even make the feature available only to community supporters. It would be a sure-fire way to get my support.

:)

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Nope. Sorry, it's not possible; you can ignore users, but you can't filter by thread titles.

The easiest way to filter out OT threads is to simply ignore them and pretend they aren't there. "I'm roleplaying myself in complete denial!" :D

Remove ads